Monday, November 16, 2009

Snowy Woods Sunset by Jack Providenti



"Snowy Woods Sunset"
impressionism
8 x 10 inches oil on board

 There is drama in the light and shadows of the forest. As the sun begins to set on an icy cold day, it darkens the trees and brightens the snow. The studio is right at the foot of the mountains of the Cibola Nationsl Forest in New Mexico and my paintings directly and spontaneously communicate the experience of being there.

This painting is for sale @ $110.00 plus shipping. It can be purchased by credit card through Pay Pal even if you don't have a PayPal account. I'm presently rebuilding my shopping cart, so send me an e-mail if you are interested.  For more information about it, or to order note cards or reproductions, please visit my web site or send me an e-mail.



....Have a great day, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment